This week our radio show progress was a little easier, in my own opinion. We had managed to do a lot of the heavy lifting in the prior week, so really all there was left to do, was pull all of our individual clips together, which was so amazing done by our group member Grace. I had a little trouble with Audacity, in getting my microphone and recording levels to balance out, but with some editing, I finally got it to a point that it was at least tolerable, although not perfect. If I had to do this assignment again, I would absolutely invest in an external microphone, but alas – hindsight.

2 Replies to “Pulling it all together”

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *